SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLYING WITH CHILDREN
GO TO YOUR FAVOURITE DESTINATION WITH YOU CHILDREN!
Southwest Airlines offer you an opportunity to travel comfortably with your kids and makes your travelling experience memorable. You can visit your favourite destination along with your kids and can enjoy your family vacation.
FLYING WITH INFANTS
- » One child over 14 days and under 2 years of age, not occupying any extra fee can be carried without paying any extra fee while travelling with an adult of a minimum 12 years of age.
- » A boarding pass is not required for an infant, but you require a boarding verification document.
- » Southwest Airlines offers an affordable infant fare allowing the travellers to reserve a seat for an infant and use his/her FAA-approved car seat.
- » The online check-in process is available for an infant travelling on infant fares and is age verified.
- » If you want to book infant fares for an international destination, you can book flight tickets for your kid by contacting Southwest Airlines Reservations number.
- » After flight booking, customers can view or make any changes in existing reservations by visiting Southwest Airlines Official Site.
- » A copy of an infant’s birth certificate is required.
- » A medical release document is required for an infant under 14 days old.
FLYING WITH CHILDREN
- » Southwest Airlines passengers can book flight tickets for their children by visiting the official site of Southwest Airlines.
- » To book child fares for international flights, customers need to contact Southwest Airlines to confirm if a child fare is available at that particular moment.
- » After hassle-free bookings, you can also view and cancel existing international itineraries through Southwest Airlines Official Site.
- » Travelling with grandchildren requires an age proof at a time of travelling.
- » Online check-in is available if a child is travelling on a child fare and is age verified.
- » Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to fly unaccompanied on international flights.
- » If a minor is travelling with an adult over the age of 18, they must be listed on the same itinerary.
ONLINE CHECK-IN FOR CHILDREN
AGE VERIFICATION PROCESS
- » If a child is travelling on a child or infant fares and does not have a Rapid Rewards or Southwest Account, a traveller must create one to check-in online.
- » Traveller must provide government-issued ID providing age or birth certificate to the Customer Service Agent at the airport at the time of flight check-in.
- » Once a date of birth has been verified, passengers may check-in online and request for boarding pass.