Get Information Frontier Airlines Name Change Policy
Sometimes mistakes happen while booking a flight that may invite unwanted issues while boarding. One such issue is the name mistake while making reservations with the flyfrontier.com website. Frontier Airlines gives you an option to make corrections to your name printed on your Frontier flight ticket. If your name on the ticket and ID are not matching, then you can use the Frontier Airlines Name Correction facility by the carrier.
Here are some important guidelines to keep in mind while changing your name on Frontier flight booking:
- As per Frontier name change policy, the name of the ticket must match the name of the originally ticketed passenger with the government-issued photo ID. Government-issued ID includes a driver’s license or passport. Passengers may be denied boarding if his/her name does not match the name mentioned on the ticket.
- Frontier Airlines name change request is allowed for corrections to the minor spelling errors for a legal name correction.
- In some cases, you may need to rebook your Frontier flights with the correct name and void the original flight booking.
- As per Frontier name change policy, passengers are not allowed to transfer tickets to other passengers as a Frontier ticket is non-transferable.
- You may need to pay a name change fee while correcting a name on the ticket and also require you to pay a fare difference between the original ticket and the new ticket.
- Frontier Airlines name correction requests may be processed both offline as well as online, depending upon the fare type and the type of cabin booked.
- According to Frontier Airlines' change name policy, the most restrictive fare rule will be used if there are other airlines involved in addition to Frontier Airlines. In such circumstances, separate change policies for each carrier may apply.
- After submitting a form requesting the Frontier Airlines name correction, a member of our customer service team will get in touch with you to walk you through the procedure and explain any applicable fees. Customers can also get in touch with us directly through Frontier Airlines customer service.
A member of our customer service team will get in touch with you once you complete a form asking for the Frontier Airlines name correction to lead you through the process and explain any fees that may be involved. Additionally, customers can contact us directly by calling Frontier Airlines customer support. For more details, you can visit the website to get relevant information about Frontier Airlines name correction policy.