6 Things you should know before flying with Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines has become one of the most preferred and favorite ultra-low-cost airline carriers. Due to its incredible services and facilities, this low-cost airline is considered as the ninth-largest airline in the United States. if you have never flown with Frontier Airline or planning to book Frontier flight tickets, here’re some important things to know about the airline before flying.
Where Does Frontier Fly?
Frontier Airlines operates flights to more than 100 destinations throughout the United States and several international destinations including Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, etc. Before you make trouble-free Frontier Airlines reservations to any of the destinations, here is a general rule to know: you can fly with one personal item and one carry-on bag for free.
How Safe Is Frontier Airlines?
Safety is the main concern for everyone while travelling. Frontier Airlines has not had a fatal plane crash in its quarter-century of existence. So you can trust this airline as it is reported that Frontier is totally safe.
What Is Frontier Airlines Change Fee
- If a customer changes a flight 60 or more days before the scheduled departure date, he/she will have to pay $0 as a change fee.
- If any changes are made between 14 to 59 days in advance, you need to pay $79 as a change fee or charges.
- If flight changes are made 13 days or less in advance, you have to pay a change fee of $119.
Does Frontier Airlines Charge for Seating Assignment?
- Frontier Airlines does not charge economy class passengers for a seating assignment if a customer let the airline choose it within 24 hours of the flight.
- Frontier offers two types of seats: standard and stretch.
- Customers can buy their own preferred seat when you check-in online within 24 hours of scheduled departure on the Manage my booking option, available on the Frontier Airlines Official Site.
Is Frontier Airlines Family-friendly to Fly?
- When you are travelling with your children, a stroller and a car seat can be checked free of charge.
- Frontier Airlines also offers kid zone that lets families sit together at a discounted price.
- Children onboard also get collectable trading cards to hold their attention during the flight journey.
How to Save More on Frontier Airlines?
Following are the ways in which you can save more on Frontier Airlines and can make your travelling budget-friendly:
- Avoid baggage fees
- Pay baggage fee online
- Join the Discount Den program