Frontier Airlines Group Travel
Fly with 10 or more friends, family members, colleagues on the same itinerary and make you travelling remarkable.
How to Book Tickets for Group Travel With Frontier Airlines?
Want to travel to your favorite destination with family, friends or business members. Whether for a business meeting or a destination wedding, you might be accompanying several passengers to travel along with you for whatever reason or occasion. Passengers can travel easily with their friends or family members by making easy Frontier Airlines Group Reservations through Frontier Airlines Official Site. This American ultra-low-cost airline allows you to book group travel tickets at an affordable price.
Frontier Airlines External Reservation Handling Fee
- Frontier Airlines Flight reservations handling fee applies to any optional changes made through Frontier airlines agent for flight tickets issued by travel agencies or any online travel agencies.
- Handling fee does not apply to the Same-day confirmed flight changes.
How to Make Group Reservations With Frontier Airlines?
Frontier Airlines offers flight for all the passengers who want to travel in groups. With Frontier Airlines Group travel option, you can select to travel with your family members, friends in a group of at least 10 or more. This low-cost airline provides a golden opportunity to every passenger of a group to book flight tickets with the same fare charges and flight tickets can be paid individually. Just visit Frontier Airlines Official Site and follow some easy steps to make group reservations.
Steps to Book Group Travel With Frontier Airlines?
Before booking Group Travel, enter your origin, destination and dates of travel on the homepage of the Frontier’s Official site to verify the flights.
- Visit the official site of Frontier Airlines
- Choose an option to book a flight for your group by filling Group request form
- Enter all the required details in the request from
- After filling the details, send the request form for a group booking to Frontier Airlines
- Once your request will be accepted, proceed to make payment
- Payment can be done in two ways: either you can choose “Pay Individually” option (each passenger can pay his/her share) or pay the whole amount yourself.
- Once the booking is done, you will be notified about group reservations on your email.
So by following these steps you can easily book flight tickets and can travel with your favourite people to make your journey remarkable. Booking Group Travel with Frontier Airlines will offer you the same price as each passenger.
Important Information About Group Fares
- Group fares provide everyone with one price.
- Your flight tickets will be booked on Frontier Airlines Standard Fare Option.
- Name changes are allowed, the first one is free for group tickets and after that name change fee will be applied for an extra fee.
- You can only book direct or non-stop flights.
Contact Frontier Airlines!
In case you require any assistance, feel free to contact Frontier Airlines reservations customer service team. The professionals are available round the clock to resolve your queries and guide you with the best.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ's)
- Combined price for all passengers.
- Booking can be made on standard airfares.
- Name changes are allowed. The first change will be complimentary with your fare. However, for additional changes, an additional fee will be charged.
- A deposit amount will hold your reservation until 60 days before your travel date.
- Book only direct or non-stop flights.
Travelers can use the Frontier Record Locator and Last Name at www.flyfrontier.com under the Check-in tab to check-in online for their flight within 24 hours of travel. They can purchase additional bags, pre-assigned seats, and print flight boarding passes at that time.
You can book group travel from Frontier Airlines by filling and submitting a group travel form, which is available on flyfrontier.com. You can also visit this link for Frontier Airlines group travel: https://flyfrontier.custhelp.com/app/GroupTravel.
The Specialty Travel Desk of Frontier Airlines offers travel booking for groups or teams on Frontier flights. According to Frontier, a group is defined as more than nine passengers traveling under the same itinerary. You can also request to book ten or more passengers to the Specialty Travel Desk by dialing at +1 888-601-4296. Their on-line hours are 0830-1700 (Central Time) from Monday through Friday.
Maximum 16 segments are permitted in a single Frontier ticketless transaction. Open segments are not allowed.
Check out other posts:
- Frontier Airlines Seat Selection
- Frontier Airlines $39 Flights
- How do I change my Flight with Frontier Airlines?
- How do I manage my Flight with Frontier Airlines?
- Frontier Airlines Name Change Policy
- Frontier Airlines Cancellation
- Frontier Airlines Check-in Options
- How to Talk to a Person at Frontier Airlines?
- Frontier Airlines Baggage Fees
- Frontier Airlines Pet Policy
- 7 Things to Know Before You Fly with Frontier Airlines
- Is Frontier Airlines Still Flying?
- 6 Things You Should Know Before Flying With Frontier Airlines
- How Can I Check Frontier Airline Flight Booking Online?
- Is Booking a Frontier Airlines ticket worth Spending?
- How Flying with Frontier Airlines Brings Lots of Benefits to Passengers
- How to Do Frontier Airlines Same Day Flight Change?