FRONTIER AIRLINES PET POLICY
PETS IN THE CABIN
- » Only certain animals are allowed in the cabin. Dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, small household birds may be carried on Frontier Airline flights within the United States.
- » Large birds, reptiles, amphibians, spiders, insects and other wild animals are not allowed in the cabin.
- » In the case of international flights, only domesticated dogs and cats are allowed in the cabin.
- » A passenger may not sit in row one or an exit row while travelling with a pet.
- » Pet must remain in the travel container throughout the journey.
- » Frontier Airlines do not allow you to offer food or any eatable item to your pet during the flight.
- » Pet travelling with Frontier Airline flights must be harmless, not disruptive, odourless.
PET'S TRAVELLING CONTAINER
- » The pet’s travelling container must be large enough allowing your pet to stand, turn around and lie down in a natural position.
- » The carrier must fit under the seat in front of you.
- » The pet container should not exceed the dimensions of 18*14*8 inches (length+ width+ height).
- » Pet must stay in the container during the whole flight journey.
PET RESERVATIONS WITH FRONTIER AIRLINES
Customers can easily make Frontier Airlines Reservations for pets online through Frontier Airlines Official site. A pet carrier is not included in the carry-on baggage. The fare for pet reservations is $99 each way. A health certificate is not required when travelling with a pet within the United States. Customers require a health certificate for international flights according to the country’s requirements.
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS
Emotional Support Animals are animals that are used to support a customer with a physical or mental disability or illness, as certified by a medical professional.
- » The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) regulates the transport of pets within the United States. The pet’s health certificate is not required for domestic flights whereas, for international flights, a health certificate is required.
- » A pet’s health certificate must be dated based on a country on entry like within 30 days of entry into Puerto Rico, within 10days of entry into the U.S., within 5 days of entry into Mexico, etc.
- » Pet’ health certificate must include name, address of the owner, animal species, destination.
- » All dogs and cats being transported to/from Canada require having both rabies vaccination and a health certificate.