BAGGGE FEES GUIDE OF FRONTIER AIRLINES (CARRY ON, CHECKED, MILITARY)
- » Carry-on baggage should not be larger than 24” H* 16” W* 10” D, including wheels, handles and straps.
- » The maximum weight of carry-on should be 35 pounds.
- » It must fit the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- » The fares of carry-on baggage vary based on the date of original purchases and are non-refundable.
- » Frontier Miles Elite members and passengers always enjoy the benefit of free carry-on baggage in addition to their personal item.
- » In case of any carry-on baggage exceeding the required dimension or weight, an extra fee is charged.
OTHER CARRY-ON ITEMS
- » Coats, diaper bags, canes, crutches, portable oxygen concentrators, respiratory devices or any other assistive device are free to carry on along with one personal item.
- » Weapons, explosives, incendiaries are not allowed.
- » The maximum dimension of checked baggage should be 62 linear inches (length+ width+ height).
- » The weight of a checked bag should not be more than 50 pounds.
- » An extra fee of $75 per bag will be charged for all the bags exceeding maximum dimension or weight.
- » Bags weighing more than 100 lbs and over 110 linear inches will not be accepted.
- » All the passengers who have purchased the WORKS can enjoy the benefit of free checked baggage.
- » The fares of checked baggage vary based on the date of original purchases and are non-refundable.
- » Frontier Airlines recommends not lock the bags as they must open easily for a quick inspection.
- » Do not pack cash, jewellery, medications, car keys, important documents in your checked baggage.
- » Frontier Airlines do not allow you to carry spare lithium-ion batteries or e-cigarettes.
- » Passengers can check their bags up to 2 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- » For domestic flights, your baggage must be checked no later than 45 minutes before scheduled flight departure.
- » For international flights, your baggage must be checked no later than 60 minutes before scheduled flight departure.
- » For anything that won’t fit in your suitcase or need special handling, please visit the Frontier Airlines Official Site for a breakdown and how you can travel with different items.
- » The regular rules like dimension, weight and price for carry-on and checked baggage apply to everything.
FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION
- » Firearms and ammunition and firearm parts may be transported by the passenger having an age of 18 years or older in a checked bag on domestic flights within the US, but are not allowed to be carried in a flight.
- » Neither firearms nor ammunition are allowed in international flights.
- » One passenger is allowed to check up to 11 pounds of ammunition.
DAMAGED AND LOST BAGGAGE
- » If your baggage is damaged or lost before you leave the airport, be sure to report it.
- » All claims for damaged or lost baggage must be made within 4 hours of your flight’s arrival with an agent at the arrival destination.
- » If your bag is damaged, report the damage within 4 hours of arriving at the destination.
- » Show your damaged bag so that agent can determine the liability.
- Frontier Airlines will not be liable for normal wear and tear including scratches, small dents, rips, tears and general dirtiness.
- » In the case of lost baggage, once reported at the airport, a representative will start tracing file.
- » Liability for loss or damage to checked baggage is limited to $3500 per ticketed passenger for domestic flights.
- » Smart bags that have been transported on Frontier Flights, including both carry-on and checked bag must have the lithium battery removed from the bag.
- » The lithium battery should be carried on board as permitted by security regulations.
- » Spare or uninstalled batteries should always be carried in the cabin.
MILITARY PERSONNEL BAGS
Frontier Airlines welcomes U.S. military passengers onboard and provides flexibility to their baggage policy.
- » One personal item-free
- » One carry-on bag-free
- » Two checked bags-free