TAROM flight Cancellation policy
TAROM was founded in the year 1920 and is serving excellent services to the flyers since then. Being the oldest airline in Romania, it has its headquarters in Bucharest with its chief hub at the city's airport, Henri Coanda International Airport. TAROM was one of the first commercial airlines in history that operated the first transcontinental flight on the continent. This aviation giant joined the SkyTeam alliance in 2010 that opened its doors to many codeshare agreements and alliances with partner airlines.
Made a TAROM flight reservation for your next travel and want to cancel it due to some unforeseen circumstances? No worries! TAROM has created a generous flight cancellation policy that enables customers to cancel their flights without any hassle..
Please note that if you want to cancel your TAROM flight ticket or to change your trip details after ticket purchase and after the TAROM booking session has been closed, please contact the TAROM office located nearby your flight departure airport. The money will be refunded back to the original form of payment, per the fare conditions you have booked.
How to Cancel a TAROM Flight Online?
You can make TAROM flight cancellations in two ways - Online (Website/Mobile App) or Offline (Telephone). You need your flight confirmation number or provide it to the airline representative to begin the TAROM ticket cancellation process. Once the flight cancellation process finishes up, you'll be informed about the various refund options that you can choose from. Follow these steps to cancel a TAROM flight online:
- Visit the TAROM homepage and then click on the 'Sign In' button at the top right corner of the page. Enter your TAROM account login credentials and hit on the yellow 'Log In' button.
- If you don't have a personal account with TAROM, you can skip logging in. Visit the TAROM cancellations web page. Enter the flight reservation code and last name of the passenger. Now, click on the 'Continue' button.
- Click on the 'Manage Reservations' option under the 'TAROM Cancel Reservation' link. You will be directed to a new page, which provides you with various options. Then, hit on the 'TAROM Cancel Reservation' button.
- Review your TAROM flight booking details. You have to cancel the entire trip if you booked a round trip. You cannot withdraw just one segment of the journey. In the case of a one-way air ticket, flight cancellation won't be a problem.
- Check the refund status under the 'Travel Funds' section of the website.
- Hit on the 'Yes, Cancel' button under the 'Cancel My Reservation?' option at the bottom of the TAROM ticket cancellation page. In this way, your TAROM flight reservation will be canceled.