Tarom Airlines Check-In Policy
Book a flight TAROM Airlines and get exciting family travel offers at affordable rates. Please keep the
following points while checking in with TAROM Airlines:
- Check-in line opens 2 hours before departure and closes 45 minutes before the time of departure.
- Your baggage must comply with the international travel rules.
- Keep all necessary travel documents, such as flight tickets, identity document, etc., with you.
- Your first and last name on the ticket must be the same as your name mentioned in the documents
based on which you travel (identity card or passport).
- 35th to 37th week of pregnant ladies shall carry a medical certificate, issued by the attending
physician, stating the mother is fit to fly at the date and route shown in the flight ticket.
- From the 38th week of pregnancy till the first week after delivery, acceptance to fly TAROM flights is
Please reconfirm your travel at least 48 hours before the date of departure. It can be requested from your travel
agent or any TAROM agency.
How to Check-in Online for TAROM Airlines reservations?
- Go to the official website of TAROM Airlines or search www.tarom.ro on your device web browser.
- Click on the ‘Online Check-In’ tab appearing on the home page.
- You will be directed to the next page where you can check in from the list of destinations through
- Check-in for the required one hassle-free.
Other Related Post link:
Other Related Airlines Link