Tarom Check-In | Tarom Airlines Check in Policy
Book a flight TAROM Airlines and get exciting family travel offers at affordable rates. Please keep the following points while checking in with TAROM Airlines:
- Check-in line opens 2 hours before departure and closes 45 minutes before the time of departure.
- Your baggage must comply with the international travel rules.
- Keep all necessary travel documents, such as flight tickets, identity document, etc., with you.
- Your first and last name on the ticket must be the same as your name mentioned in the documents based on which you travel (identity card or passport).
- 35th to 37th week of pregnant ladies shall carry a medical certificate, issued by the attending physician, stating the mother is fit to fly at the date and route shown in the flight ticket.
- From the 38th week of pregnancy till the first week after delivery, acceptance to fly TAROM flights is not permitted.
Please reconfirm your travel at least 48 hours before the date of departure. It can be requested from your travel agent or any TAROM agency.
How to Check-in Online for TAROM Airlines reservations?
- Go to the official website of TAROM Airlines or search www.tarom.ro on your device web browser.
- Click on the ‘Online Check-In’ tab appearing on the home page.
- You will be directed to the next page where you can check in from the list of destinations through various airlines.
- Check-in for the required one hassle-free.
Many countries require us to collect various types of personal information about our passengers.
We suggest that you provide the necessary information as soon as possible by:
- contacting your travel agent,
- contacting your travel agent, entering it during online check-in from 30 hours to 1 hour before departure,
- entering it at an airport self-service check-in machine If you are leaving from an airport where you can only check in at the desk, our staff will record the information in your passport.
The required data includes information from your passport's machine- readable zone:
- Family name and first name
- Date of birth
- Passport expiration date
- Country that issued the passport
- Passport number
- Country of residence
Temporary address where you will stay (for travel to the United States only), including house number, street, city/town, state abbreviation, and Zip Code.
There are some exceptions when travelling to the United States where you do not need to provide a temporary address:
- You are a citizen of the United States and have a passport issued by the United States.
- During your outbound flight, you will transfer to a connecting flight to a destination outside the United States, and your connecting flight will depart within 8 hours of your previous flight landing. In this case, please enter 'Transit to Non-US Country' and provide the flight number of your connecting flight when filling out your address.
- You'll be taking a cruise. Please enter 'Transit to Cruise Line' in the address field, along with the name of the ship and the city and state where your cruise will begin.