Find Cheap Tarom flights Booking
TAROM is Romania's flag carrier and the oldest airline currently operating in Otopeni, close to Bucharest. Henri Coandă International Airport has its offices and its primary terminal. This is currently Romania's first and biggest airline with overseas destinations, international services and the third-largest measured by fleet size and passenger volume.
For Romanian, the brand name is an acronym: Transporturile Aeriene Române (Romanian Air Transport). The Romanian Government controls more than ninety-seven percent of TAROM. With an average load factor of 74 percent, the carrier transported about 2,75 million passengers in 2018. On 25 June 2010, the airline arrived at SkyTeam. To book tickets with Tarom Airlines, get in touch with Tarom airlines reservations by dialing the Tarom airlines booking Number +1 833-750-9822.
How to Make Tarom Flights Reservations Online?
TAROM is Romania's priority target, with its head offices and centre at Henri Coanda International Airport (OTP). It is arguably the leading airline in Romania in global locations, major airlines, and naval capacity, trailing only Blue Air, an intelligent aerial carrier aircraft in Bucharest. Ten Airways was another Bucharest-based airport throughout the real world. Since June 2010, the airline seems to have been a participant of SkyTeam Alliance. TAROM serves over 50 destinations, including those served by its codeshare partners. In 2018, the airline carried nearly 2.75 million passengers.
Sky Team Alliance members include Aegean Airlines, Czech Airlines, Royal Jordanian Airlines, and Vietnam Airlines Aeroflot, AirBaltic, Air Europa, Air France, Air Serbia, Alitalia, Brussels Airlines, Bulgaria Air and many more.
Tarom Frequent flyer program - Flying Blue is the airport's priority boarding program that rewards flight attendants. The total of frequency miles people have received or even the number of trying to qualify airlines travellers have taken determines your membership level. Passengers can receive Level Miles on certain planes with other SkyTeam airline, or every mile flown needs to earn one Flying Blue Mile.
Process of flight reservation - Pick all airlines in compliance with your flight plan, both arrivals and departures airports, while using the "Multiple destinations" choice. The booking system doesn't always enable you to book trips with even more than four destinations.
- Departure timeline: the hour of exit is voluntary. Kindly choose "Any Time" to get flight availability for the whole day. Trip type (one-way / round-trip)
- Payment method: "Card" for internet credit card transactions or "Agency" for in-person expenses at a TAROM Agency.
- While there is a round tour, the arrival date Traveling for an hour is voluntary. Then choose the "Any" option to find around flight availability.
- The number of riders and the type of people travelling (passenger) Service level: Economic or commercial
- Flight type: direct or connecting; if uncertain, then use the linking button. Please keep in mind that if you select "Cheapest price," you would be prone to a series of constraints.
- When your refund is authorised, you would also receive emails with the specifics of your schedule.
- Choose a payment method. If you'd like to pay with a credit or debit card, select "Card payment." Kindly pay cash within 48 days of making the booking. If you do not do so, the automation process will withdraw your reservation
- To affirm your reserved seat and purchase your boarding pass, click a button next to the message "I have read the flight Cancellation and Rebooking conditions."
- To validate the booking and purchase the ticket, click the Confirm trip button.
AirFi is a wireless entertainment network that uses its own mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops) and provides a variety of media options, both for adults and kids, for example, TAROM Information; news, press releases; films; music; games; and other passengers' chat, among others.
Passengers must have their computer in aircraft mode and connect with any browser with Wi-Fi in order to reach the AirFi network. At each stage message, information on the route, flight time, and weather from the destination is updated on the contents both in the Romanian language and in English.
Tarom Insight magazine:
Insight has been developed mainly by TAROM to provide you with valuable knowledge and various informative articles during your flight. Insight Magazine is released every three months and advises TAROM passengers on the way. The journal's papers cover a broad spectrum of areas of interest, ranging from city reviews and famous biographies to market, ecological, and discovery knowledge. In addition, a separate section on TAROM amenities, a travel guide, and travel deals are included in the magazine.
Online Check-in for TAROM Flights
TAROM Airlines is the flag carrier of Romania with its headquarters in Otopeni near Bucharest. It offers plenty of services to the customers, such as affordable flight deals, family vacation offers, a user-friendly flight booking portal, flexible policies, amazing inflight amenities, and excellent travel experiences. TAROM Airlines has a well-established reputation in terms of its services offered and the flight experiences.
Passengers can check in online for their TAROM flights online via the official website. This provides the facility of checking in, making seat arrangements, purchasing bags, etc., in a seamless manner. The online check-in service is available charge-free for all customers with a valid eTicket for any flight operated by TAROM with its own aircraft or in cooperation with partner airlines - AIR FRANCE, KLM, and AIR EUROPA.
Follow these instructions to check-in online for TAROM airlines:
- Visit the official website of TAROM Airlines or search www.tarom.com in your device web browser.
- Click on the 'Online Check-in' tab appearing on the screen and select TAROM or the partner airline for which you want to check in online.
- Enter the booking reference number and the last name/surname of the passenger in the space provided.
- Click on the 'Search' button and get yourself checked in with TAROM Airlines.
- After checking in, you will receive the flight boarding pass on your registered Email ID.
- Keep this boarding pass for future use.
You can know more about the check-in policy of TAROM Airlines by visiting the customer support portal of the airlines. You can also call the TAROM reservations helpdesk to get more knowledge on this topic from the TAROM Airlines customer service officials.
- TAROM Airlines check-in facility opens 2 hours before and closes 45 minutes before the time of scheduled departure.
- The check-in deadline for TAROM flights operated from international airports may vary depending on local regulations.
- Passengers unable to arrive at the airport in due time for check-in procedures may lose their flight.
- TAROM reserves the right to use the unused seats after the check-in procedures are closed.
- Please make sure you carry all necessary travel documents (flight ticket, identity document, etc.) before getting onboard the TAROM flight.
Before moving with TAROM Airlines, you should consider the points above and update yourself on any new add-up in the TAROM flight policies. Making reservations with TAROM is made easier; visit the official website and book affordable flights hassle-free.
Some tourists flock to Romania for its natural wonders and stunning nature, while others are best known for their charming castles and monasteries. Romania will undoubtedly impress you with the number of attractions it offers.
Destiantions Tarom flies to in Romania:
- Baia Mare
- Satu Mare
The best countries in Europe have beautiful cliffs, vast gorges, and lush landscapes. Visitors enjoy the immense sights of Europe. Skiing in the French Alps, kayaking in Croatia's Adriatic Sea, walking in Switzerland through the Grindelwald, and cycling through the Netherlands, are only a few popular outdoor activities.
Destinations Tarom flies to in Europe:
Africa and East
TAROM has run flights successfully to many Middle East cities and provides connectivity to several of the region's major cities to help you experience beautiful adventures.
Destinations Tarom flies to in Africa and East
- Tel Aviv
Tarom Airlines Baggage Policy Baggage Policy
Tarom Airlines Checked in Baggage Policy
Irrespective of the transport class, standard baggage should weigh no more than 23 kg and dimensions of not more than 158 cm. The number of items contained in the free luggage allocation varies according to the form of flight, and some types of passengers may be given extra allowances.
- Economy Class – 1 standard bag
- Business Class – 2 or 3 standard pieces, depending on destination.
- SkyTeam Elite & Elite Plus – 1 additional standard bag
Carry-on baggage policy
Hand luggage of a combined size of 55 x 35 x 25 cm can be carried in the cabin (length x width x depth). TAROM advises that you use hand luggage of 35 x 30 x 20 cms while flying in an ATR plane.
As a handbag, travelers will also be allowed to bring a personal item in the cabin: cabin bag or briefcase, video camera bag, laptop, or smaller things or objects identical to a hand bag. Your hand luggage must not exceed 10 kg in full (1 piece plus one personal item).
Tarom Airlines Cancellation and Change Policy
TAROM is a leading airline carrying a wide variety of national and international flights in Romania.
24-hour policy cancellation (Depends origin country and airlines)
TAROM implements a 24-hour cancellation policy with respect to the passengers' wishes and situations. TAROM gives travelers more outstanding options and advantages when handling their reservations. Passengers may cancel flights booked at TAROM within 24 hours of the date of purchase, according to TAROM's 24-hr Cancellation Policy. If you have booked a week or more prior to your TAROM flight departure, TAROM shall include a full refund of your ticket bill.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ's)
Tarom airlines offer flight to 3 major destinations which are Romania, Europe, and Africa and east. Some of the destinations available in Romania are, Baia Mare, Satu Mare, Timisoara, Suceava. Some of destinations available in Europe are Budapest, London, Madrid, Sofia, Paris, Rome and some destinations available in Africa areCairo, Istanbul, Amman and Tel Aviv.
Tarom Airlines flights from Romania will cost you around 90 euros, to book flights to Romania, visit the Tarom airlines official website.
The major airlines that are Star Alliance members are Aegean Airlines Air Canada, Air China, Air India, Air New Zealand, Asiana, Austrian, Avianca, Brussels Airlines, Copa Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Turkish Airlines and United Airlines.
You can redeem your miles for an award ticket of any member airline, irrespective of the Frequent Flyer Programme of the airlines. Contact your Frequent Flyer Programme,to redeem your miles for a flight or get an upgrade on any Star Alliance member airline.
Blue Air currently flies 18 Boeing 737 aircraft series 737-300, 737-500 and 737-800 with a capacity between 170 and 189 seats.
A nonstop flight from the United States to Romania takes around 15h 46m, covering a distance of 5360 miles and Flights from London to Romania take 3 hours 15 minutes.
Flights from USA to Transylvania on an average cost around $850 and for flights from UK to Transylvania the return prices range from £46 - £135 and one-way trips are around £46.
The nearest airport to Transylvania is Tirgu Mures Airport. Other nearby airports include Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, Bacau and Iasi.
Each flight is disinfected by nebulization at night. Cabin crew regularly sanitise and at the airport all TAROM aircraft passengers and staff must wear face masks.