What is Tarom Airlines' Baggage Policy?
Tarom Airlines is a well-known air passenger carrier based in Romania. Being a member of the SkyTeam Alliance, Tarom Airlines ensures seamless and comfortable travel to its passengers. It is the major airline of Romania with its main hub at Henri Coandă International Airport in Bucharest. Currently, it has a total of 20 aircraft carriers in service and serves more than 50 destinations in 22 countries in Europe, the Middle East, and Northern Africa including 8 domestic destinations.
Tarom Airlines has a decent and easy-to-understand baggage policy. It allows its customers to carry baggage seamlessly without any hassle. Have a look at Tarom Airlines baggage policy:
Carry-on Baggage/Hand Luggage
- Passengers can carry one hand-baggage with maximum dimensions: 55cm length x 40cm width x 20cm height, if they are traveling aircraft type Boeing and Airbus.
- If they are traveling with an aircraft type ATR 42/ATR 72, the luggage must not exceed 35cm length x 30cm width x 20cm height.
- The total weight of the hand baggage must not exceed 10 kg and it must be a handbag/briefcase/purse or a camera/video bag or laptop or other objects with similar dimensions.
- Passengers traveling in Tarom Business class cabins are allowed to carry a maximum of 3 standard pieces of max 23kg each; while for Tarom Economy class cabins, passengers can take 1 standard piece of max 23kg each.
- Frequent Flyer SkyTeam members such as Elite / Elite Plus members can take 1 extra piece of baggage with a max size of 23kg.
- If one piece of the checked baggage has a weight higher than the airlines' mentioned limit, the regulations related to the luggage surplus will be applied accordingly.
What is the wait then, guys? Just decide where you want to go this vacation and book affordable Tarom Airlines flight tickets hassle-free from the official website.
See More Other Airlines Deals: